Middle School Choir
Any student grades 7-8 from the Southeast District that is enrolled in a choir class is
eligible. Teachers are allowed to nominate 8 choral students from their school: 2 Soprano,
2 Alto, 2 Tenor and 2 Bass. This is a change from the past. You may also nominate
alternates for any voice part. There is no guarantee the alternates will have a place in the
choir. All nominations must be completed online by the posted deadline -
Sunday, November 17.
Fees are $5 per student due no later than the day of performance.
You may create an invoice from this website.
Students may wear school clothing for rehearsals. Facilities will be
available to change before the concert. All clothing must follow your
schools dress code. Concert Dress is as follows:
Ladies: Dresses/Skirts/Slacks and nice shirt (no jeans, t-shirts or tennis shoes)
Men: Slacks and Dress Shirt, tie is optional (no jeans, t-shirts or tennis shoes)
Items may be purchased for lunch at a concession stand or students may bring a sack lunch.
Jan. 18, 2020
$4 - Adults
$1 - K12 Students
- Music marked with the school name so it can be returned if misplaced.
- Original music only in a black three-ringed binder.
- Pencil for marking the music.
- Money for lunch or a sack lunch. (Please encourage students to bring smaller bills to purchase their lunch.)
- Water in a closeable container. (No pop is allowed in the music room or gyms.)
- Concert attire.
- A positive attitude and desire to have a great day making music with others!
Knight and the Dragon
Audrey Snyder, arr. Kathleen Black
A Festive Alleluia
Mary Lynn Lightfoot
Victor C. Johnson
Rhythm of Life
Arr. John Leavitt
All titles are available from Senseney.
Rehearsal and Performance Schedule
8:30 AM — Registration
9:00 -10:15 — Rehearse
10:15-10:30 — Break
10:30 -11:40 — Rehearse
11:40-12:20 — Lunch
12:20-2:40 — Rehearse
2:40-3:00 — Change Clothes - Go back to wait for concert - leave belongings in designated area.
*Following the concert, wait on the stage to be picked up by parents.